The Debug Log
The debug log is used by the debug driver to display additional information that may be helpful in debugging connections issues with your target.
To view the Debug Log:
- Switch to the Console View
- Using the toolbar within the Console View click on the drop-down arrow next to the "Display selected console" icon (it looks like a small monitor)
From the drop-down list, select MCU Debug Log (Code Red IDE v4) or <projname> Debug Messages (Code Red IDE v5).
The debug log will now be displayed:
Occasionally, Code Red Support may ask you to send the details of the Debug Log to them. To do this:
- Select the log as above
- Select the contents (e.g. Ctrl-A)
- Copy to the clipboard (e.g. Ctrl-C).
- Paste from clipboard into email / forum thread (e.g. Ctrl-V).
- If there is a large amount of text, then paste it into a text file, and attach that file.